Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Return

It's been so long since I last posted, and I apologize. The past six weeks have been very busy for me, but even more than that, I've been a bit intimidated and at a loss for meaningful things to say here. After mulling things over for a bit, I've decided to change the format of this blog. I won't say I was overly ambitious, but my ambition/enthusiasm sort of guided me to a strange place, as far as how I wrote is concerned. I'm no lecturer, and I haven't exactly previously written a tome on the subjects I want to address, so I don't have a whole lot of concrete stuff to draw from at the moment. Trying to figure out what to write every other day quickly became, as I mentioned earlier, intimidating. So! with that, I will officially switch to the more journaly type of blog update, telling about personal daily experiences and gleaning the profound from those =) I look forward to this. I'm sure I'll last quite a bit longer going in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment